Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Wow, that was then!




Thanks for visiting this older blog I began in 2012 to share my artistic adventure. A lot has happened since that time.

Our home and contents were destroyed in May 2018 turning our sweet retirement living upside down. We have relocated and spent the last year re-building our lives and doing some creative additions to the charming home we purchased in the forests around the village of Volcano, about five miles from Kilauea crater.

What follows are examples of my former art-life -- creating assemblages.  Now, in 2020, my new direction is collage -- but with all the life-changes I am focusing on more private activities. 

You're welcome to visit our personal blog if you are interested: haysmerhawaii.blogspot.com.

Mahalo

No comments:

Post a Comment